Random orbital sander, 3 / 5 mm sanding Ø, in a strong blue case
A pneumatic random orbital sander for the final sanding process
Perfect tool for the final sanding process. Optimal performance with Ø 3 mm or Ø 5 mm. Equipped with a useful digital air pressure read-out.
Standard: Titanium Sanding Support Pad Hard Ø 150 mm (0108610) + Machine Oil (009942).
The benefits of the Pneumatic Random Orbital Sander EHP
- An excellent pneumatic 5 mm two hand random orbital sanding machine of high quality
- Excellent ergonomic form and fully in balance
- The machine is designed for securing perfect results during the final sanding process
- It is equipped with a 5 mm orbit for sanding
- The machine has a unique digital air pressure display on top and is very user-friendly, because its low weight and firm grip
- Additionally, the engine has been constructed in such a manner as to secure very low noise during the whole sanding process
The technical features of the Pneumatic Random Orbital Sander EHP
- Air pressure: max. 6 bar
- Air consumption: 360 l/min
- Vibration level: 2.5 m/s²
- Weight: 1.2 kg.
- Speed: 0 – 9.500 r.p.m.
- Swing orbit: 5 mm
- Disc pad: 150 mm (velcro)
- Dust extraction connection: yes
- Digital air pressure display: yes
- Noise level: < 82 dB
- Case: strong blue blow mould case
|000247|| Ø 3 mm |
|000248|| Ø 5 mm |