One-hand orbital sander, 2.4 & 5 mm sanding diameter, hook & loop tackup
A one-hand operated pneumatic orbital sander
One-Hand Orbital Sander 2.4 mm / 5 mm. Designed for sanding fine grits, paint, wood, mastic and primers. With vacuum connection for dust extraction. Warranty 12 months.
When fitting the pad, remember to position the separating ring. It is advised to position the thick nylon ring between pad and machine, if this is neglected, the pad cannot be removed.
In 2 versions available.
The benefits of the One Hand Pneumatic Orbital Sander
- Designed for water based paint systems, spray zones, flatting and spotrepair
- Maximum result because of an extreme fine and equal sanding pattern
- Supplied with a dust extraction
The technical features of the One Hand Pneumatic Orbital Sander
- Air pressure: 6-8 bar
- Air consumption approx.: 300 l/min
- Speed: 12000 r.p.m.
- Vibration level: < 2.5 m/s2
- Weight: 950 grams
- Sanding diameter: 2.4 / 5 mm
- Sanding pad: hook & loop tackup Ø 150 mm with holes
|000214|| Ø 5 mm |
|000215|| Ø 2.4 mm |