Planetary sander, pneumatic, 200 mm pad, supplied in blue case
A Pneumatic Planetary Sander designed for the repair proces
This planetary sander is specially designed for the preparation process of large surfaces because of its very high sanding capacity. The sander is well balanced and comes with a low noise level (< 81 dBa). Equipped with a useful digital air pressure read-out. 200 mm pad. Standard: Sanding Support Pad Hard Ø 200 mm (art.no. 010014) + Machine Oil (art.no. 009942).
The benefits of the Pneumatic Planetary Sander PHP 300
- Easy to adjust speed control
- Equipped with a swivel dust hose connection
- No vibration
- Very constant sanding diameter
- Low noise level (<81 dBa)
The technical features of the Pneumatic Planetary Sander PHP 300
- Air pressure: 6 - 8 bar
- Air consumption: ca. 425 l/min
- Weight: 1.500 grams
- Pad speed: 900 r.p.m.
- Sanding diameter: 5 mm
- Sanding pad: Ø 200 mm Tack up (hook & loop) with 8 holes