Planetary sander, pneumatic, 150 mm pad, supplied in blue case
A Pneumatic Planetary Sander designed for the repair process
This planetary sander is specially designed for the preparation process because of its very high sanding capacity. The sander is well balanced and comes with a low noise level (< 81 dBa). Equipped with a useful digital air pressure read-out. 150 mm pad. Standard: Sanding Support Pad Hard Ø 150 mm (art.no. 010860) + Machine Oil (art.no. 009942).
The benefits of the Pneumatic Planetary Sander PHP 165
- Easy to adjust speed control
- Equipped with a swivel dust hose connection
- No vibration
- Very constant sanding diameter
- Low noise level (<81 dBa)
The technical features of the Pneumatic Planetary Sander PHP 165
- Air pressure: 6 - 8 bar
- Air consumption: ca. 425 l/min
- Weight: 1.400 grams
- Pad speed: 900 r.p.m.
- Sanding diameter: 5 mm
- Sanding pad: Ø 150 mm Tack up (hook & loop) with 6 holes