Pneumatic orbital sander, for large surfaces, 5 mm sanding diameter, 200 mm pad, in blue case
This pneumatic orbital sander is the perfect tool for the final sanding process of large surfaces
Perfect tool for the final sanding process of large surfaces. Optimal sanding marks through the 5 mm sanding diameter. Equipped with a useful digital air pressure read-out. 5 mm - 200 mm pad. Standard: Sanding Support Pad Hard Ø 200 (010027) + Machine Oil (art.no. 009942).
The benefits of the Pneumatic Orbital Sander EHP 300
- Especially designed for the preparation process of larges surfaces
- The machine is well balanced and come with a low noise level (< 82 dBa)
- Because of the very high sanding capacity through the 5 mm sanding diameter and modern design, this sander is the most profitable solution for large surfaces.
- Optimal for the removing of paint or repair materials on big areas.
- The machine has an useful digital air pressure read out with an auto switch off, for ease of use.
- Equipped with a swivel dust hose connection.
- Less vibration, giving constant aggressive sanding diameters.
The technical features of the Pneumatic Orbital Sander EHP 300
- Air pressure: 6 bars
- Air consumption: ca. 360 l/min
- Weight: 2.100 grams
- Pad speed: 900 r.p.m.
- Sanding diameter: 5 mm
- Sanding pad: Ø 200 mm tackup (hook & loop) with 8 holes.
- Noise level: < 82 dBa