An electric orbital sander, hook & loop backing, 115 x 230 mm backing plate, 5 mm sanding diameter
An electric orbital sander perfect for multiple flat sanding tasks
Perfect sander for multiple flat sanding tasks. Supplied with a dust extraction connection. 5 mm - 350 W. Standard: Standard: Backing plate 115 x 208 mm with holes (Hook & Loop)(art.no. 001438).
Extremely well suitable for all bigger preparation areas of polyester, topcoat, wood and plastic. The machine is supplied with a dust extraction connection.
The benefits of the Electric Orbital Sander VH 77 V Hook & Loop
- For various types of sanding materials
- Work with hook & loop sanding material, when the base pad is adapted to these hook & loop strips
- This sander can also be used with sanding half sheets without holes
- Sanding half sheets without holes will reduce the dust extraction properties strongly
The technical features of the Electric Orbital Sander VH 77 V Hook & Loop
- Voltage (V): 230
- Watt (W): 350
- Current (A): 1,7
- Weight: 3.600 g
- Speed: 6.000 r.p.m.
- Vibration level: < 2.5 m/s²
- Sanding diameter: 5 mm
- Sanding area: Tackup (hook & loop) backing pad 115 x 208 with holes