Pneumatic press for paint tins and paper/cardboard to significantly reduce waste volumes.
If you generate a combination of paper and tin waste, choose the Buggy 30 Combination Press
You determine the purpose for which the machine will be used prior to the press being installed. If you opt for tin presses, the 'press table' will be installed. Equipped with a water separator and safety system that prevents the press chamber from being opened when the machine is in operation. Including one roll of cord. Suitable for tins up to 30 L and paper. Comes with a press cylinder with a compressing force of 650 kg.
Benefits of the Combinationpress Buggy 30
- Suitable for paint tins up to 30 L and paper
- Work safe with the safety system
- With a water separator
- Inclusing one roll of cord
Technical Specifications of the Combinationpress Buggy 30
- Dimension: 185 x 55 x 55 cm
- Press result: paper bales of max 25 kg and 100 x 42 x 40 cm and flat sheets of tin
- Material: Steel sheet
- Weight: 125 kg
- Pressure: max. 10 bar (145 PSI)
- In accordance with: EN 13736 : 2003 + A1 : 2009