Computer scale table with vapour extraction. Adjustable height to keep your computer scale stable. Dimensions: 60 x 45 x 125 cm (H x W x D). Extraction point: ø 80 mm. Extraction volume: 30 m³/h. Weight: 18 kg.
High quality polished stainless steel computer table for paint mixing room
For a flawless and dust-free paint job start you need to begin with the basics: mixing the right colour. Modern techniques offer a wide range of possibilities to estimate the correct colour match. This computer scale table offers various advantages for the user. It is made from 100% stainless steel, to ensure it has a long working life, and it is completely dust-free. It is ergonomically designed, with the user in mind. The height of the table can be easily adjusted to provide the perfect working height for the user.
Benefits of the Computer Scale Table
- Solid and in height adjustable computer table
- Possibility for extraction of damaging damps in the back wall
- Beautiful rustproof steel computer table of extremely high quality and durability
- The stainless steel is polished so that dirt and paint are easily removed
Technical specifications of the Computer Scale Table
- Dimensions: 60 x 45 x 125 cm (H x W x D)
- Extraction point: ø 80 mm
- Extraction volume: 30 m³/h
- Weight: 18 kg
- It's recommended to fix the extraction machine with a rubber hose
Together with PPG industries, Hamach was looking for the best way to process paint. As a result, this new computer scale table was born. Perfectly adapted to providing the best colour matches. Read more..