Automatic spray gun washer with capacity for two spray guns.
A compact station for cleaning your spray gun
The highly aesthetic design of the HR 3000 is an asset to any modern mixing booth. Equipped with fluid pumps, cleaning brushes and cleaning nozzle for final rinsing of the spray gun with cleaning solvent. During the automatic cleaning process you can clean a spray gun manual on the working platform. The cleaning process stops automatically when you open the lid. Only driven by max. 4 bar compressed air.
Benefits of the automatic spray gun washer
- Raised cover to ensure proper extraction of harmful fumes released during cleaning, even for manual cleaning.
- Two spray guns at a time may be cleaned automatically, and manual cleaning performed simultaneously as well.
- Automatic cleaning stops as soon as the hood is opened.
- Operation is simple and extremely user-friendly.
- Low solvent use, as the main cleaning cycle reuses solvent.
- Safe for user (closed system is set to automatic).
- Durable and easy to clean, fully stainless steel construction.
- Recommended extraction volume 700 m³ per hour, always install in combination with ventilation fan.
Technical featuers of the automatic spray gun washer
- Dimensions: 158 x 84 x 60 (H x W x D)
- Working height: 105 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Extraction points: ø 180 mm
- Extraction volume: 700 m³/h
- Collecting tank: 2 x 25 L
Certification of the Spray Gun Washer
The HR 3000 complies with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
ATEX code: II 2G IIB T4
Check out how Vanesch Verf Groep's training centre is fitted out with Hamach products!