The quick and compact spray gun cleaner which increases your productivity.
Jet, Flush and Dry with the HR 1400 Spray Gun Cleaner
Cleaning your spray gun in between jobs is a time consuming task. The quick and compact Spray Gun Cleaner HR 1400 increases your productivity by enabling you to clean your spray gun from leftover waterborne paint in a matter of seconds! It limits your time loss and gets the highest efficiency out of your disposable cup system. It contributes to a clean and safe working environment due to its integrated and suitable cans. The cleaner is durable and easy to clean thanks to its stainless steel body.
Easy to operate in just three simple steps: Jet, Flush and Dry!
Benefits of the Spray Gun Cleaner
- Environment friendly: limited use of water and limited waste
- No messy cleaning with inadequate squeezing bottles
- Integrated jerry cans (no cans on the floor)
- Easy to use: Jet, Flush and Dry!
- Made from stainless steel
Technical specifications of the Spray Gun Cleaner
- Capacity: 2 x 2.5 L jerry cans (stored in closed atmosphere with extraction)
- Dimensions: 20 x 30 x 85 cm (incl. pressure regulator)
- Weight: 8 kg
- Extraction connection: 80 mm
- Housing: High quality AISI 304 stainless steel
- Earthed: Earth wire / earth by extraction tube
- Pneumatic connection: 1/4"
- Advisable working pressure: 3 - 4 bar (pressure regulator included)
Certification of the Spray Gun Cleaner
The HR 1400 complies with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU. Can be placed in ATEX zone 1 and 2.