Top quality fine dust extraction system for up to 18 extraction points for simultaneous sanding 24/7.
HCV - Hamach Central Vacuum
The Hamach Central Sanding Dust Extraction system HCV 18000 TQ is designed to support a dust free working process in a 24/7 operational industrial production environment. For automotive, marine and industry. Dust free processes results in higher efficiency. Protect employees against fine dust (from wood, metal, plastics, mastic, putty, coating) produced by sanding. Reduce defects in the paint process! And less dust in the working area resulting in higher efficiency! Work safe and efficient with Hamach HCV TQ series!
The HCV 18000 TQ ATEX has been designed for the simultaneous connection of 18 sanding tools and can be configured to meet all your production process requirements. Choose Hamach HCV TQ series and you choose proven technology! Check-out the Hamach HCV references!
Benefits of the HCV 18000 TQ
- Top quality fine dust extraction
- Middle and large sized industrial use
- 24/7 operation
- Powerful, up to 250 m, tube work
- 9 M-class filters with pneumatic filter cleaning
- Durable system
- Up to 18 extraction points for simultaneous sanding
Technical specifications of the HCV 18000 TQ
- Max. extraction points: 18
- Volt (V): 380 - 400
- Power (kW): 12.5
- Air flow (m³/h): 1400
- Air flor (L/min): 23.300
- Under pressure (Kpa): 26
- Under pressure (m. bar): 260
- Number of motors: 1
- Air pressure (bar): 5
- Weight (kg): 625
- Dimensions L x W x H (cm): 188 x 95 x 190
- Noise level (dBa): 74
- Polyester non-woven filters (m²): 9 x 0.8
- Filter surface (m²): 7.2
- Automatic filter cleaning: Yes
- Container volume (L): 150
- Tube work (m): ± 250
- Switch box (24 V): Standard
- Inverter available: Optional
- Formulated accordig to ATEX standards: Optional
Warranty of the HCV 18000 TQ
Warranty up till 10 years! Standard 24 months warranty. Take a Hamach Service Contract and the warranty period will be extended till a maximum of 120 months! Ask us for the Hamach Service Contract conditions. Choose Hamach and you choose a reliable and durable solution!
ATEX of the HCV 18000 TQ
ATEX for HCV 18000 TQ The Hamach HCV 18000 TQ can optionally be delivered as an ATEX version. Suitable to extract potentially explosive dust like fine aluminum (dust class IIIC – ST1) .